At Seagull, we look forward to the challenge of helping a brand grow and love working with like-minded clients who are passionate about growing their brand. If you wish to grow your brand, expand your customer base, venture into new markets and take your brand to the next level please take the first step towards your goals and get in touch with us by filling the inquiry form.
FOR BUSNESS ENQUIRY
FOR CAREER ENQUIRY
5th Floor, Windsor Commerce,
Baner Road, Baner,
Pune : 411 045.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Strong ideation and idea execution skills.
- Thorough understanding of design fundamentals, design asthetics & current market trends
- Understanding of business, target audience and should be able to churn out creatives accordingly
- Manage the Campaign right from brief to final execution
- An eye for detailing
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Open to learning, positive attitude towards criticism, dedication to work and a team player
Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Building Seagull’s brand awareness and positioning & will be responsible for developing all Seagull’s brand awareness, brand perception, quality leads generated and overall business development.
- To manage marketing and sales assets & to manage a rich content that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties – Seagull website, social media, blog, lead gen campaigns, sales ppts/collaterals and client proposals.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic. Is responsible for working closely with the Sales Manager / Sales Team and build a powerful Marketing and Sales Team that will expand Seagull’s business nationally and globally.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how Seagull’s marketing activity turns into customers and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Proven track record of growing businesses as a result of marketing activities. Should have brand, advertising or marketing management experience.
- Has organised marketing events, activations, exhibitions.
- Has demonstration communication and presentation making skills – must be able to create / adapt content in preparation of marketing and sales collaterals.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data and to drive data driven marketing
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic,
- convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into
- converted customers.
- MBA/ BA / Mass Communication degree or equivalent work experience.
Experience: 3 – 5 years
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our Seagull’s digital and footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. A dual-minded approach who is highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions. Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Has a track record of developing in-depth content across industries, multi-media experience and ability to work across old and new media.
- Has a track record of leading an editorial team in a journalist environment.
- Has a Has a flair for blog writing, creating educational, yet entertaining video script.
- Has a track record of working in different media (print, video, magazines), websites, blogs and social media (youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.).
- Has an understanding of SEO and has demonstrated work to show how content is optimized for SEO.
- Is accountable to the client and internal team for quality and timely delivery of content across websites, blogs and social media. Is accountable for the shareability, likeability and relevance of the content created.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, social media subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote Seagull’s offerings and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, marketing manager, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in English (Specialisation) / Journalism or Communication and a minimum of 2-3 years experience in web related marketing and development.
- Excellent communications and writing skills. Good listening skills.Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
Experience: 1 to 3 years
We are seeking a web developer for maintaining and innovating effective, lead-generating website to work on our company website and other projects as needed. This role is expected to bring an eye for design, along with practical web development abilities. You will work closely with our graphic designers, marketing managers, and other internal / external stakeholders to bring to life to our brand and other website content, via the code you write.
- Has a track record of developing CMS websites, including Ecommerce websites.
- Has track record of developing U/X for new websites as well as redesign of existing sites.
- Has track record of SEO optimisation. Has demonstrated ability of integrations with various platforms.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards for writing clean, semantic code.
- Is accountable to the Client and Creative Director for website performance.
- Is responsible for fast download speeds, proper linking, proper display of websites, etc.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- BTECH/BCA/MCA/BCS Degree/ Diploma or equivalent working experience.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action.
- Need to get Hubspot certifications for all aspects of Design, SEO and development
- Certified on our Content Management System, used to create automatically responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community.