Our client’s Thermax Profetherm’s work wins 3rd prize at Cannes Lions'15 ACT Expo
It’s a proud moment for us that our work for Thermax Profetherm - The Polar Bear Campaign was the only Indian campaign to be featured at the Cannes Lions'15 ACT Responsible Expo. This piece has won a prestigious 3rd prize along with a citation.
More about Cannes ACT Responsible Expo
This expo allowed the people to express their views by voting for their favourite campaigns in 4 categories. Out of 1000 plus pieces of brilliant work and 88 shortlists from 33 countries this year, Seagull Advertising’s work for Thermax Profetherm has earned global recognition, notability and honour.
The campaign that was created with a deep insight and a strong message to follow a ’Green Hour’ has truly contributed in saving the planet by urging people to unplug and ACT responsibly.
- Won an award at Goafest 2014 – Bronze.
- Invited to display creatives at Cannes 2015 – for Thermax work (B2B) by an NGO
- Won an award for a proactive film on Polio
- Featured several times in the reputed ‘Lurzer’s Archive’ magazine
- Successfully launched 100 brands in the market to date.